The Museum of Cycladic Art invites their young friends, aged 4-12 years, to participate in an art contest being organised for the 5th year in a row!
This year we are travelling with the Cypriot Plank-shaped Figurine dating in the 2nd millennium BC.
WHAT CAN YOU SEE?
Is it a man?
Trigger your imagination.
Could it be an airplane?
Is it a cactus or do you see a bee?
We are expecting your drawing until the 28/02/2018. You may possibly be one of the artists for the Museum’s following exhibition.
Download the application form here
Download the template here
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
•Print the A4 template
•Transform the figurine however you like
•Send us your drawing and the application form in the following address:
Museum of Cycladic Art,
4 Neofytou Douka Street, 10674, Athens
C/O: Katerina Abadji / Education Department
• The kids can use a variety of materials: crayons, pencils, markers, collage, threads etc.
• Three winners (4-6, 7-9, 10-12) will be selected by the Museum’s committee.
• The Museum of Cycladic Art will organize an exhibition with a selection of the works submitted for the purposes of the Education Department’s exhibition.
• In case you submit a school group application you must not forget the teacher’s name and contact details.
• The drawing will not be returned.
• The drawings may be used for further promotional purposes both by the Museum or the sponsors.
For more info you can contact to: